Can capitalism have virtue? Adam Smith thinks so! The 12th video in a series of 13 discusses Smith's political and economic views. Pupils discover these concepts and more through primary source photographs and examples that relate to current events today.
- Encourage class discussion after watching the video; examples of topics include capitalistic systems, consumer education, and how Adam Smith's views influenced politics
- Flip the classroom by asking learners to view the video as homework
- Video is a good addition to a unit on political theory
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The script makes complicated concepts about government simple to learn
- Various viewings of contextual primary sources help build scholars' skills