Scholars investigate the various political ideologies that exist in the United States government and politics. The 35th video in a 50-part series outlines the sources that create a person's political ideology.
1 Collection 20 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a series of questions for students to answer while watching the video
- Preview or review the lesson with a Quick Fact reading on different political ideology
- Video is less than 10 minutes in length
- Resource includes the Clone Zone, which introduces different points of view
- Incorporates animations to assist visual learners with key concepts