This Polarization interactive also includes:
Are your young physicists static-savvy? Test their skills using an engaging interactive from the Static Electricity series! Learners evaluate scenarios to determine how charges move between conductors and insulators, then identify particle movement and the resulting charge on common objects.
- Use the interactive as a skill-building exercise or practice before an exam
- Assemble some basic materials and have individuals recreate the scenarios they worked with during the activity
- Each student needs a computer with Internet access for the lesson
- Makes a great early finisher add-on
- The interactive provides encouragement and assistance for pupils struggling with the concepts