This Points, Lines and Planes video also includes:
Geometry begins with a point. The video introduces the concepts of points, lines, and planes. Using diagrams, the presenter includes how to name the objects along with how to write the names. Previewing the concept of 3-D space ends the presentation.
- Use the video to introduce the concepts in a flipped classroom
- Create a graphic organizer to capture the definitions and examples
- The introductory video assumes no prior knowledge
- Uses real-world examples to help explain the objects
- Includes closed captioning