This Points in the Coordinate Plane interactive also includes:
Map your way to success in understanding coordinate points. Individuals drag town landmarks to their appropriate locations on a coordinate plane representing a map. They answer a set of challenge questions to see if their answers are correct.
7 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the review questions in the tutorial as homework
- Pupils should have experience with quadrants and coordinate pairs
- Access to the resource requires a free CK-12 account
- Tutorial includes an embedded YouTube video explaining the concept
- Provides instant feedback to responses