A gumball machine art project is a great way to learn about optical mixing in a study of pointillism and Georges Seurat. Kids create their own masterpieces and learn about primary and secondary colors in the process.
24 Views 25 Downloads
Offer different paint pallets so kids can see various secondary colors created
- Make sure kids can leave their drying artwork where they worked on it, as the gumballs will likely roll off the page if moved before they are dry
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Take-home printable can be cut out and distributed in kids' folders to explain to parents what they have been learning
- Full-color sample is provided
- Reference material about Seurat is included