This Plinko Probability interactive also includes:
It's a good thing the resource dropped into your radar. Young mathematicians use an app that randomly drops balls through a Plinko game and into bins. They compare the distribution to that of an ideal binomial distribution.
3 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the interactive as part of a review session
- Pupils should be familiar with an ideal binomial distribution
- Instructors must register for an account to see the teacher resource
- Easy to use with entertaining subject matter
- Includes sample lesson plans uploaded by teachers