Upper-elementary astronomers take on the role of interplanetary real estate salesmen. They research an assigned planet and create a PowerPoint to persuade the rest of the class to purchase property and move there. This fun project would be a memorable way to end a solar system unit.
- An engaging project that encourages cooperation and teamwork
- A two-page rubric clearly lays out expectations for the assignement
- Questions are provided to direct research efforts
- You will find a few formatting errors in the rubric; consider making your own by imitating the content
- A project of this magnitude may require more time than it is worth; you might want to assign it as an at-home project