This Pie Charts: Soda Party interactive also includes:
Using the interactive, pupils create a pie chart that represents the percentage of sodas bought for a party. Individuals need to determine the percentage and number for the final variety of drinks. The learners determine how the percentages change if five more friends attend the party.
- Have the class brainstorm types of data they could effectively display in a pie chart
- Individuals should understand percents
- Requires signing up for a free CK-12 account
- Provides hints for the challenge questions
- Allows users to view the correct answer if they get it wrong