This Pie Charts assessment also includes:
Representing data is as easy as pie. Class members construct pie charts given a frequency table. Individuals then determine the size of the angles needed for each sector and interpret the size of sectors within the context of frequency. Scholars also connect the size of sectors to probabilities.
- Conduct a short lesson on how to interpret the data presented in a pie chart
- Pupils should be able to solve proportional reasoning problems
- Students need to know how to draw angles of a given measure
- Includes a starting line to create central angles for the pie charts
- Denotes the number of points each problem is worth