Everyone knows the Big Bang Theory ... but, then what happened? Go beyond the bang in an illustrated video that discusses the after effects of the event that set our universe in motion. Physics scholars discover how the creation of hydrogen cleared the way for photons to travel through this new space and how heavenly bodies coalesced from cosmic curdled milk.
- Use the video as a day one introduction to the universe in an earth science setting or to further young physicists' understanding of the behavior of light in space
- Plan time for discussion after viewing the resource to gauge your class' level of comprehension
- Some knowledge of the Big Bang is helpful but not entirely required
- From creamy smooth to curdled milk, the narrator uses colorful descriptions to explain how the universe took shape
- The content is supported by animations to help pupils visualize the creation of suns, planets, and galaxies