What is more important, style or substance? This video explains the difference between physical (style) changes and chemical (substance) changes. It uses many examples and various ways of determining which type of change has occurred.
19 Views 22 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create more guided practice problems using chemical equations to determine if it was a physical or chemical change
- Requires prior knowledge of properties and states of matter
- Be aware that YouTube comments are open to the public and are often not appropriate for displaying in the classroom
- Video is the ninth in a 14-part series.
- Includes closed captioning for the hearing impaired and helps with note taking
- Provides a quick review of how to balance equations