They may not look like it, but sponges are living, breathing creatures! A PowerPoint presentation explains the important characteristics of the invertebrate Phylum Porifera, or more commonly known as the sponges. From their body structures to their reproductive tendencies, the material outlines all the important information.
- Group with additional lessons from the same publisher to create a complete unit on invertebrates
- Bring in samples of different species of sponges to use as a reference
- There is a large amount of new vocabulary that may be challenging for English learners
- Includes images of real sponges as examples
- Organizes notes in a logical manner