This Photovoltaic Solutions "Shark-Tank Style" lesson plan also includes:
Come up with a great idea and change the world for the better. Working in groups of three, learners apply their knowledge of photovoltaic systems to design a battery-powered electric vehicle capable of replacing gas-powered cars. They give a presentation to their classmates and to a panel of judges.
- Invite some members of the community, such as engineers, to be judges for the presentation
- This is the last of five installments in the Solar Transportation unit
- Scholars must be familiar with content from the previous lessons
- Familiarity with the TV show Shark Tank is beneficial but not absolutely necessary
- Includes a rubric for the presentation
- Promotes teamwork and creativity