This Photosynthesis Investigation lab resource also includes:
Can scientists increase the rate of photosynthesis to help clean the air? Scholars complete an experiment determining net photosynthesis. Then, they apply knowledge from the activity to design their own investigations of the factors that impact photosynthesis.
- Relies on prior knowledge of photosynthesis, cellular respiration, and ATP
- Lesson designed and based on the AP Biology Labs expected by the College Board
- Includes hands-on experiments and investigations
- Offers teacher suggestions to ensure success throughout
- Provides a video of the proper setup for the initial experiment to clarify the instructions