This Photoshop Scale lesson plan also includes:
Say cheese! Can your class take a great photo and size it to fit any need? A career and technology-centered lesson plan demonstrates the correct way to resize images in Adobe Photoshop. Scholars view a presentation and work individually to complete calculations, then resize photos to create a unique state-themed postcard.
- Show some additional examples of improper sizing and have pupils point out what should have been done differently
- Print out the postcard formal assessments and put them on display
- Make sure the class is already somewhat familiar with Adobe Photoshop before beginning the math portion of the lesson
- Individuals need their own computers to complete the assessment
- Teacher's guide includes a great slide presentation and answers to all calculations
- Helps learners improve their understanding of proper proportioning as well as their eye for noticing improper sizing techniques