This Photo Essay Exhibit activity & project also includes:
Let the pictures do the talking. Children tell their stories using provided guidelines for a photo essay exhibit. Discussion questions and checklist materials help pupils brainstorm and create photo essays to help inspire social change.
9 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use famous photo essays to discuss the role photography has played in social change
- Create photo essays using the procedures outlined in the resource
- Class members need access to some form of camera equipment
- Project is creative and speaks to a variety of learners
- Included materials help with scaffolding the project