This Phonological Awareness: Syllables, Syllable Graph activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Scholars make a pictograph based on the number of syllables in each picture card. They choose a card, say the name of the object on the card, break the word into syllables, count the syllables, then glue the picture onto the number chart provided.
- Assign the practice as a learning center activity
- Preparation includes making copies
- Pupils need scissors and glue
- Boosts cutting and graphing skills
- Offers extension and adaptation ideas