This Phonics: Letter-Sound Correspondence, Letter-Sound Mobile activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Get creative with phonics by having kids create a letter-sound mobile! Learners practice matching medial sounds to their corresponding vowels using a hanger, hole punch, string, and the provided image and letter cards. Students attach the vowels to the hanger with string and then attach each image below its medial sound letter.
- Use a longer hanger to fit all the vowels on one mobile
- Consider using a circular wire
- There are five images for each vowel; prepare to assist if strings become entangled
- Requires gathering hangers and string, and preparing cards
- Mobiles create a fun learning display