This Phonics: High Frequency Words, Sand Paper Words activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Learners use a stack of words embellished with tactile elements, such as sandpaper, to practice high-frequency words. Pupils trace the tactile surface of each letter in the word, write it on their paper, then find and glue that word from a selection of print materials.
- Invite families to donate print resources
- Prep time requires making copies and preparing tactile word cards
- The whole brain is engaged in this activity.
- Word cards and a word board are both included