This is one phase you'll enjoy going through with your class! Young chemists discover the components of phase diagrams in a video lesson. The narrator discusses temperature and pressure, then shows how their interaction affects the state of the substance participants are observing.
- Students can make their own example diagrams alongside the narrator during the video
- Demonstrate the triple point of water so the class can observe the phenomenon
- Pupils should have an understanding of the states of matter, as well as boiling and melting points, to watch the video
- Presents content in simple but correct terms
- Animations facilitate comprehension of the relationship between temperature and pressure in determining the state of matter