This Peter and The Starcatchers: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Peter and Molly, characters in Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridly Pearson, are in a different world on a faraway island fighting pirates and thieves. As scholars read about the kids' adventures, they complete sentences using vocabulary words, learn words pertaining to ships, and create examples of personification.
- Watch a video of the play after reading the novel, then compare and contrast the two
- The resource offers a preview of a full novel study
- Asks learners to use the Internet or library resources for research
- Includes word work of dividing words into syllables
- Incorporates multiple reading concepts such as setting, protagonist, and antagonist