This Persuade Me, Please! Reading a Persuasive Essay and Liking It! lesson plan also includes:
- Reading Passage
- Join to access all included materials
Persuade your writers that crafting arguments is not that difficult. They only need to follow the steps outlined in this resource.
36 Views 40 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Ask class members to create a presentation that explains the basic principles of persuasive writing
- Instructors must create their own presentation of the basic principles of persuasive writing and their own worksheet for writers to use to collect their evidence
- The eight-page packet includes a step-by-step plan, as well as links to the Gettysburg Address and the article, "Should Marine Mammals Be in Captivity"
- Neither a presentation nor a template for the worksheet are included