This Performance Task: Publishing the Final Brochure lesson plan also includes:
Add your final touches! Seventh graders finish the final draft of the brochure they began in the previous lesson. They then reflect by talking with other learners to discuss their work. Peers talk about the choices they made in layout as well as information they included in their pieces.
- Set up a time for another class to visit and view brochures
- Ninth installment of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 2a, Unit 3
- Teachers must implement the lessons in order
- Gives suggestions and tips in teacher notes
- Pupils finish with tangible products