This Performance Task: Planning the Final Brochure lesson plan also includes:
Partners use a Brochure Planning Guide to create brochures giving advice to consumers about products based on the research they finished about working conditions. After planning the brochure, they complete a sketch outline and then begin working toward the final product.
- Display various types of brochures for learners to view and use as examples
- Lesson eight of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 2a, Unit 3
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Includes teacher notes with tips for instruction
- Allows pupils to use creative thinking