This Perfect Ten assessment also includes:
How many ways can you make 10? Class members tackle three problems to find all possible ways three numbers add to be 10. The first is with positive integers, secondly with non-negative integers, and finally with real numbers. Pupils also create problems to solve with the methods used to find the solutions.
- Give the class opportunities to see different varieties of combination tasks
- Provide counters to help learners determine how to work the problem
- Individuals need to know how to calculate combinations
- Includes an answer key that explains a method to find the solution
- Denotes the level of mathematical processes involved