Five questions make up an interactive all about percents and fractions. Mathematicians answer multiple-choice and fill in the blank problems with help from a tool that converts percents to fractions using a sliding bar. An open discussion among peers challenges learners to think about how percents are used in science experiments.
- Use the discussion question as a lead into a science experiment that used percent yield
- Bookmark the link for early finishers to access when time permits
- Encourage learners to use their notes if needed
- Create a free CK-12 account to begin using the interactive
- Hints and information are provided through clickable links
- Feedback is given instantly
- The tool only moves in increments of 10