This Percentages: Multipliers for Increasing and Decreasing by a Percentage video also includes:
Solve two-step percent problems with a single multiplication. By reviewing how to find the percent of a problem, the video introduces the idea of finding multipliers to find solutions for increasing or decreasing percent problems. Pupil use the newly learned skill to work several problems.
- Provide individuals opportunities to find the multiplier for random increasing and decreasing percentages
- Assumes the class is familiar with changing percents to decimals
- Problems are easier to complete with a calculator
- Includes an answer key
- Works problems two different ways to explain the process
- The practice questions worksheet is the same for the percent increase video