This Percentages: Change video also includes:
How much did it change? The presenter works two problems to demonstrate how to calculate percentage loss and increase. Pupils have one learning exercise to practice similar problems on their own.
5 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Collect sales flyers showing the original price and the sale price of items to have class members calculate the percentage change
- Have individuals come up with scenarios that would fit the different types of percentage change problems
- Assumes the class knows how to change fractions to percents
- Includes an answer sheet that shows the work
- Shows which problems require a calculator and which do not use a calculator