"In a new article, doctors say that your attention span is like a muscle that can be strengthened. I didn't read the rest of the article because I saw a shiny thing." - Conan O'Brien. The video explains the way the brain process information from digital formats and the way we are able to pay attention. It focuses on the cocktail party effect, the illusion of attention, the alone-together theory, and if the Internet is changing our brains.
- Show the basketball/ape video before this one so everyone will understand when it is mentioned here
- Debate if multi-tasking is good or bad and then research what science says about the topic
- Be aware the comment section is open to the public and includes many non-doctors offering to diagnose others
- Includes resource links in the notes section on YouTube to allow for further research
- Relevant topic that will hold scholars' attention