This Paying Attention and Listening to Others activity also includes:
It's always fun to talk about something you're interested in, but it's just as important to listen to what someone else has to say. Guide class members into becoming stronger listeners with an interactive brainstorming activity.
107 Views 105 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use in a counseling office or in a small resource class
- Model proper listening techniques in front of the class before allowing pairs to try their own conversation
- Come up with a list of conversation topics for pupils to practice
- Designed for learners with autism spectrum disorder, but helpful for establishing polite classroom behavior for any learning style
- Provides real-world applications for three different age levels, including adults