This Passive Transport interactive also includes:
Some molecules move through a membrane with diffusion while others require protein channels. The video and interactive discuss both types of passive transport. Challenge questions allow scholars to demonstrate their understanding.
9 Views 19 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use this as a review as it doesn't cover facilitative diffusion clearly enough to be an introduction
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access the interactive
- Assumes prior knowledge of molecules, proteins, and membranes
- Does not allow pupils to move on until they know the correct answer
- Takes only a small amount of class time to complete