Scholars investigate the emergence of the political party system in the early days of United States government and politics. They view the 41st video in a 50-part series to analyze the reasoning behind the existence of political parties in the first place. It generates discussion and thought, leading to a better understanding of the party system in America.
- Stage a debate on whether political parties help or hurt the United States as a nation
- Assign a reading on the two-party system that exists in today's political arena
- Video is just 10 minutes in length
- Provides animation and humor for differentiated instruction
- Cites primary sources for use in further research