This Parts of the Circle video also includes:
Before you can do anything with circles, you need to know the parts of the circle. Viewers of a short video see how to label relevant information about a circle. The resource covers radius, diameter, circumference, chord, tangent, arc, and sectors.
- Have learners create a poster showing the parts of the circle
- Set up a word wall using the terms
- Intended audience of the video is scholars reviewing for the GCSE
- Colors help distinguish different parts
- Contains very little instructive value