This Paraphrasing Quotes and Analyzing Visual Elements, Part 2: Investigating the Scientific Method with Max Axiom Super Scientist lesson plan also includes:
Solve the world's problems. Class members move on to section two of Investigating the Scientific Methods with Max Axiom Super Scientist and complete a similar activity as in the previous lesson. Next, they carry out a first read to determine gist and a second read to paraphrase how Max solved a problem. Individuals then complete a Max Axiom: Details and Visual Elements graphic organizer to discuss Max's problem solving steps.
- Teach along with science standards covering the scientific method
- Lesson three of 10 in Grade 5 ELA Module 2B, Unit 1
- Complete lessons in order
- Includes a completed organizer for teacher reference
- Follows a familiar format completed in a previous lesson