This Parameters and Clusters II assessment also includes:
Let's give parameters a second try. Scholars take a second look at a system of linear equations that involve a parameter. Using their knowledge of solutions of systems of linear equations, learners describe the solution to the system as the parameter changes.
- Ask each pupil to graph one system for a given value of the parameter
- The class should be familiar with systems of equations, specifically when they have one, none, or infinitely many solutions
- Class members should understand parameters
- Includes a helpful answer key and teacher guide
- Denotes the areas of mathematics the resource covers