This Parallel Circuits - ∆V = I•R Calculations interactive also includes:
Parallel circuits often provide less of a challenge for teens than parallel parking. An installment of a series on parallel electric circuits requires learners to solve increasingly difficult levels of calculations. Each level provides a Help Me! button describing the data by columns to help scholars as they work.
- Use as a formative assessment after completing hands-on lab activities in class
- Designed to adjust to any screen size
- Relies on prior knowledge of parallel circuits, voltage, resistance, and solving algebraic equations
- Provides immediate feedback
- Links to many readings, online resources, hands-on labs, and other extension ideas