Parallel lines are often incorrectly defined as lines that do not intersect. The instructor in a concept video explains the difference between parallel and skew lines. He also refers to the correct notation and symbols during the lesson.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide classes with a graphic organizer, such as a waffle, to record new vocabulary and examples
- Use the video paired with other vocabulary videos as an independent lesson to begin a geometry unit
- Requires Internet access to view the video
- Explains the concept efficiently and thoroughly
- Without reference to real-life context, the concept remains abstract