This Parallel and Perpendicular Lines: Identify Types of Lines interactive also includes:
Are there only three options: parallel, perpendicular, or intersecting? Scholars move a given line in an interactive to change its orientation with respect to another line. The interactive indicates whether the lines are parallel, perpendicular, or intersecting.
- Apply Challenge Question five as a group discussion prompt
- Requires a free log-in account to access the resource
- Pupils should have experience with parallel and perpendicular lines
- Interactive is simple to use
- Angles are color-coded, making it easier to see relationships