This Paperboy: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Little Man, in Vince Vawter's Paperboy, is a great baseball player, but due to stuttering he'd rather not speak to a soul. Scholars read how Little Man deals with his fears as they use vocabulary words to complete sentences, answer seven comprehension questions, and carry out language activities with poetry and literary devices.
- Conduct a study of To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee and compare the two texts
- Discuss characteristics or traits that make people self-conscious
- Gives only a preview of the full novel study and does not cover the entire text
- Includes an extension activity
- Offers additional information about the setting of the story