What happens when you untwist and unzip DNA? View the fascinating process and learn about the pieces that make up DNA in an informative video. It highlights the base pairing and sequencing rules within each strand.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a single strand code and have scholars write the paired code
- Review that A always goes with T, and C always goes with G
- Relies on prior knowledge of DNA and binary code
- Includes a full written transcript
- Offers multiple download sizes and file types