Ever wonder why iron turns to rust? A comprehensive video lesson explains the oxidation reaction that takes place when iron turns to rust. Building from the previous lesson in this 35-part series, the 21st lesson focusses on redox reactions with an exchange of oxygen.
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils and those needing extra instruction
- Use the questions posed by the narrator as discussion questions in class
- Expects a fundamental understanding of redox reactions
- Uses images to help explain the concept
- Includes real-life implications to help drive the concept home