This Out Spot, Darn Spot lab resource also includes:
Encourage your classes to be laundry helpers! Learners explore the chemistry of stain removal with a lab investigation. By identifying the components of the stain, they identify the most effective solute for its removal.
4 Views 4 Downloads
- Invite a dry cleaner to speak about the chemical processes involved in their craft
- Assumes a solid understanding of solutes and solvents
- Requires time for collecting and preparing materials
- Allows pupils to make decisions on process and procedure
- Includes all necessary background knowledge