This Our Solar System presentation also includes:
The presentation starts with the scientists who made discoveries about our solar system: Ptolemy, Copernicus, Galileo, Brahe, Kepler, and Newton. It also covers the planets, inner, outer, and Pluto, satellites, and an in-depth discussion of the sun.
- Research the other dwarf planets not mentioned in the presentation
- Use the presentation template with a lecture; provide the video to students who were absent
- Lesson best fits as an introduction to the solar system
- This is the 23rd presentation in a series of 26 related resources
- Includes 18 worksheets to supplement the material in the video
- Video includes colloquialisms that are not necessarily common to all pupils