Don't you wish you could absorb knowledge through osmosis? The video begins by defining osmosis, explores how water flows from a hypotonic to a hypertonic concentration, reaching an isotonic level. Learners then see a demonstration of osmosis in action.
- Set up the demonstration in your classroom and discuss
- Have learners identify osmosis happening in the world around them and discuss
- Lesson requires a computer, Internet access, and a projection system
- Part 29 in a series of 37
- Simple and effective definition of osmosis is easy for pupils to understand
- Great time-lapse video showing osmosis engages learners of all types