This Organize-It interactive also includes:
Many pupils struggle to categorize and organize related content. Multiple quizzes on a variety of topics offer practice for these specific skills. Scholars move items around until they think each is placed in the proper position. Immediate feedback provides hints to correct any errors.
- Use as a review for a variety of topics
- Demonstrate how to move items around, as it is not intuitive
- Offers both puzzle and practice modes that offer different levels of help and support
- Each puzzle takes between 30 minutes and an hour to complete, but the resource contains 20 different quizzes
- Provides quizzes for many different topics
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes