Forming a strong organizational outline is important when reading a complex text, writing an informative essay, or analyzing a complicated problem. Use a straightforward organization outline to teach learners about concept mapping.
11 Views 12 Downloads
- Send the link to learners so they can access it on their home devices
- Project onto the board as you model active reading
- The branches stop halfway down; have students add more if needed
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Versatile for use with any text in any subject
- Editable format is easy to navigate