This Order of Operations Task Cards (2) printable & template also includes:
Young mathematicians use their PEMDAS knowledge to solve 20 different task cards. They evaluate expressions to find the answer of multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, and exponential problems. Then, they record their answers and keep track of completed tasks in an included graphic organizer.
- Laminate the task cards for continued use, year after year
- Encourage learners to write the answers and show their work in the graphic organizer worksheet
- Best suited for learners that have a basic understanding of the order of operations (PEMDAS)
- Use the color version for enhanced engagement, or the black and white version if color ink is not available
- Comes with a black and white version as well as an answer key
- An excellent resource to use in small learning groups or before an assessment