This is not just a lesson plan, it's a life saver! Here are 10 separate documents intended to assist a new Special Ed teacher. There are 4 different games, instructional tips, ways to handle documentation, behavioral modification suggestions, and tips on how to modify school curriculum to meet your students' special needs. A must have cheat sheet.
- Laminate the game pieces to permit reuse
- Prepare a list of suggestions for mainstream teachers that include strategies that work well with inclusion students
- The packet is composed of activities suggested by a variety of special education instructors
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes lessons and activities for all grade levels, record keeping tips, and suggestions for how to work with para-educators and classroom aides