History books share a lot about many famous military generals from World War I, but have your scholars heard about the famous Canadian general Arthur Currie? Change that using an informative lesson that is part of the Technology and Warfare in World War I series. The resource includes a full biography, interesting facts, and information about how Arthur Currie played a prominent role in World War I.
- Flip the class by assigning the video as homework
- Extend learning by engaging the class in a broader discussion on how Canada's leadership affected World War I as well as Arthur Currie
- Requires a method for scholars to view the video, whether as a presentation or their Internet-enabled devices
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Easy to implement in a lesson because of the shorter length of the video
- Includes primary source photographs and illustrations, helping students harness their primary source analysis skills